All complaints about NHS Services

Do you wish to make a complaint about an NHS service?

With all complaints about any NHS services, patients can choose to make their complaint to either the provider of the service or the commissioner. In the instance of GPs, Dentists, Opticians & Pharmacists they can raise their concerns directly with the service, or at this time the Commissioner, which in this instance would be:

NHS England Complaints Team
NHS England
P.O. Box 16738
B97 9PT

Tel: 0300 311 2233


For all other NHS commissioned services, the patient can choose to go directly to the service provider, or they can raise their concerns with the Commissioner:

Patient Services Team
NHS Telford & Wrekin CCG
Halesfield 6

Tel: 01952 580407


For more information

Visit the NHS webiste: How to complain to the NHS

Do health and social care services know what you really think?

Share your ideas and experiences and help services hear what works, what doesn’t, and what you want from care in the future. 

Share your views