Last year 2118 people told us about the improvements they would like to see Health and Social Care Services make in 2019-20. Our Annual Report outlines our achievements and provides insight into what we do and what we have done over the last year.
Highlights from our year:
- 561 people shared their health and social care story with us
- 1196 people access Healthwatch advice and information online or contacted us with questions about local support
- we engaged with 1938 people at community events
We will continue to...
- deliver on our statutory functions around information, advice and signposting people
- raise our profile at engagement events, focus groups and meetings
- work closely with key stakeholders and more
- ensure that people of Telford and Wrekin have their voices heard